Who is eligible to apply for Board Certification?
- Any doctor or practitioner who practices "drugless" therapies or methodologies.
Most organizations charge an annual fee, does the AADP?
- No, there is a one-time certification and application fee. Once a member, always a member.
Once I'm a member, do you charge for consultations on how I can increase my existing practice?
- No, you can email or call us with practice building questions at no charge.
Can you help me find professional liability insurance?
- Yes, as a member, we can give you an insurance company referral.
My wife & I are practitioners, can we get a discount on the certification fee?
- Yes, if two or more people in the same office join. Call us for details.
Can practitioners outside of the United States apply for certification?
- Yes, the AADP is made up of practitioners located throughout the world.
Can I have a list of your members mailed to me?
- To prevent solicitation, we do not mail out a complete list of members. If you would like to find a practitioner in your area, please email your zip code to email@example.com.
Can you help me with office forms?
- Yes, as a member we can send you samples of office forms, questionnaires, disclosure letters and advertising ideas.
Do I need to graduate from a school listed on your site to be eligible to join?
- No, we recognize all educational institutions. Once we receive your application and documentation we will contact you if we have questions.
If I have completed additional educational hours, should I send it to the AADP?
- Yes, we ask our members to please keep us informed of any continued education. Email a copy of any educational documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the AADP Today!